Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Almond Joy

This week, Keith Behind Bars has nuts. We're going to tackle Almond Joy.








I wasn't sure whether of not to do Almond Joy this week or Mounds. For no particular reason, I chose the former.

For those unaware. Mounds and Almond Joy are basically the same candy bar, but Almond Joys have almonds in them.





So, it's coconut with almonds covered in chocolate. Pretty simple as far as some bars go.

Let's have a bite.





I like it.

You'll probably like it too. Of course, that's largely dependent on whether you like coconut or not. I'm often surprised by how many people don't like coconut flavor. If you're one of those people, I'm sorry, you're just wrong.

Give this bar a try. The best thing is you can decide if you feel like a nut or not. Either way, it's hard to go wrong.

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment