Monday, August 5, 2013

Snickers

This week I'm taking a look at the best selling candy bar in the country, Snickers.









This was an easy first choice of candy bar to feature. As an adult, who doesn't eat much candy, a Snickers is always my "go to" confectionery. It's a perfect blend of chocolate, nougat, caramel, and peanuts.

Let's take a look at the inside:




Looks mighty tasty, doesn't it?

One thing that picture doesn't demonstrate well is the way the caramel stretches when you pull it apart. It's a thing of beauty I rarely get to experience, as I normally just eat the bar without trying to break it in half first.

While this is the classic Snickers bar, I noticed when I was at the store today that there are many more variations in this line than I was aware of. I saw about four of them at the store, all of which I hope to get to someday. But a bit of googling tells me that they no longer manufacture dark chocolate Snickers, which makes me a bit sad, as I'm remember it quite fondly.

Something I noticed while eating this particular Snickers, was the design on the underside.





I don't know that I've ever paid the design much mind, but it's pretty cool, right? It's kind of got a Wonder Woman kind of thing going.

All in all, Snickers is a great bar of candy, that I quite easily recommend to anyone looking for great satisfaction.

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment