Monday, September 9, 2013

Oh Henry!

OMG! This week, Keith Behind Bars tries Oh Henry!




This is a first for Keith Behind Bars, I've never had an Oh Henry! (As an aside, it's hard to write about a product that has a punctuation mark in it's name.) Now, I'm familiar with the bar. I see it often. But whenever I hear it's name, it's usually used a joke. I'm really tempted to look up and see where this bar got it's name. But I think I'm going to let it be one of those things I just have to wonder about. It's important to have something like that, in this, the information age.

Let's try it out.




OK, so last week, I commented how much I thought a Baby Ruth reminded me of a Snickers, if only with different proportions. With that being said, if you handed this to me and told me to take a bite without looking, I would have thought it actually was a Snickers. To be fair, it's not exactly like a Snickers. I think it's using fudge instead of nougat, but I don't know man, it tastes a lot like a Snickers.

I'm kind of disappointed. I guess there's only so many ways to do chocolate, caramel, and peanuts. Next time, I'm going to have to step outside the box a little.

Overall, it's a good candy bar. Although, I can't imagine I'll ever buy one again. If this is what I'm in the mood for, well, there are other options.

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment