Monday, September 23, 2013

Zero

This week, Keith + Candy Bar = Zero.








Have you ever had a Zero bar? I don't believe I have. I mean, I suppose I could be wrong. I don't remember every single thing I've ever eaten. Let's see if looking at the bar itself will jog my memory.





That is a very white candy bar. A little too white. It kind of made it hard to get a good picture of it. That is an outer layer of white fudge. Now, is white fudge the same thing as white chocolate? I've never big a huge fan of white chocolate. Then again, I don't dislike it either. It can be very good when used well.

Alright, then. Let's chow.





Hey now, that's not half bad. It's certainly a nice change fro the "Snickers-like" and "Ingredients I don't Care For" line of candy bars I had recently been enjoying.

The white fudge is balanced finely with the nougat and perfect amount of caramel. This nougat is odd, though, not in a bad way. If I'm reading the wrapper and internet correctly, while there are no peanuts or almonds in the bar (at least not in nut form), this is a "PEANUT and ALMOND Nougat". I don't know if I really know what that means. I'm still not entirely sure I know what nougat is in general. But this version of it is pretty tasty.

I will certainly recommend this bar. It's unique. I may even have one again in the near future.

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment